Working From : Sep 2011 to till Date
Position : Asst. Manager / Sr. Graphic Designer – TEL – e-Learning division
- Design creative digital learning solutions that are relevant, engaging, and effective for Desktop and Mobile.
- E-learning design and development for corporates, institutes and schools
- Short video production and publishing as per requirement
- Animated video development for promotions/announcements to employees/associates;
- Packaging(SCORM 2014) and Maintaining eLearning materials for Learning Management System(LMS) and Content Management System(CMS)
- Training the faculty’s on online coloration tools Such as Google cloud apps,
- Guide, support, and mentor other members of the Team.
- Interact with client teams as needed for testing and evaluating eLearning deliverables
- Continuously build personal knowledge of eLearning, training, technology applications, and best practices with emphasis in digital delivery
- Participated in prestigious Erasmus+ Project sponsored by European Union and in Collaboration with TLSU(Gujarat) and NWRC (Londonderry, UK), also visited NWRC (UK) as knowledge exchange program on Technology Enable Learning tools.